Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place
Rue Auguste Orts 3-7/Grand Place
Brussels, Belgium 1000
- 149 Eur/night
*The room rate excludes the city tax of 4.24 Euros per room per night
Room block cut-off date: April 18, 2020
If you reach Belgium through air, upon arrival at the Belgian airport you will have to present some travel and identification documents to the Belgian border officer. These documents are as follows:
- A valid passport or travel document. Valid for at least three more months beyond the date you plan to leave Belgium (and the Schengen Zone), issued within the last 10 years.*
- A visa – if you are subject to Belgian visa regime.
*British passport holders are exempt from the criteria of passport validity and issuance date.
You may also be asked for other supporting documents such as an invitation letter by a Belgian host, proof of lodging or a round-trip ticket. For more information in this regard, contact the local consular services of Belgium in your home country.
These documents will be checked by the Belgian border official, who may ask you a few questions about your trip to Belgium like:
- What is your purpose of visiting Belgium?
- How long do you intend to stay in Belgium?
- Where are you going to stay in Belgium? Etc.
Upon checking your documents, the Belgian border officer will give the final decision whether you should be permitted to enter Belgium or not. If everything looks okay, you will be allowed to enter Belgium, and thus the Schengen Area.
Please, make sure that the Belgian border officer gives you an entry stamp in your passport when you enter the Schengen area. Without a stamp, you could be fined or detained from Belgium.