Please contact QRCA Event Coordinator Anna at [email protected] with questions.
- Speaker Acceptance/Agreement and Disclosure: February 7, 2020
- Registration Deadline: April 8, 2020
- Hotel Room Block Cut-Off Date: April 18, 2020
- Session and Speaker Information Changes Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Final Presentation Due: May 1, 2020
Before the Conference
Speaker Acceptance/Agreement and Disclosure
Please fill out the Speaker Acceptance/Agreement Form by February 7, 2020
Speaker Registration Rates
50% off registration rate, email [email protected] for the promo code
Speaker Registration Deadline: April 8, 2020
Session and Speaker Changes
The information that was provided in your CFP and speaker agreement form is what we will use to market your session. If you have any changes to your session description or presenter information please fill out this form.
Changes are due by March 6, 2020.
Download the PPT Template
Please use this template for your PPT presentation
- Limit the amount of information on each slide
- Do not use more than four colors in your presentation
- Avoid red letters, which are difficult for some people to read. The best readability comes from high contrast of intensity.
- Rehearse your presentation prior to the conference
Presentation and Handout Submission
Presentation and handouts are due May 1, 2020.
Please submit your handouts in PDF/PPT/Word format. If you are planning on printing your own handouts, please contact Anna Buan at [email protected]for information on how many handouts to print.
When uploading your PowerPoint and handouts, please name your documents in the following format:
- Presentations: Presentation Title_Speaker Names_PPT
- Handouts: Presentation Title_Speaker Names_Handout1
Handouts and presentations will be made available to attendees through an emailed link. Please provide your handouts and presentations by the date provided in order to provide these materials to attendees prior to the conference.
QRCA will provide the following AV for breakout sessions:
— LCD Projector
— Pads of Paper
Please bring your own laptop and laptop adapter/VGA attachment.
Conference and Session Information
We will have approximately 100-150 people in attendance.
Before You Go
What to Bring
- Flashdrive with Presentation
- Handouts (if necessary)
- Adaptor (if necessary)
Suggested Attire: Business Casual
Check in at Registration Desk at least 30 minutes before your presentation to let staff know you are present.
There will be a room host who will assist with set-up, anything speaker needs prior to and during presentation. The moderator will introduce the speaker and presentation.
We will share individual speaker evaluation results one month after the conference.